In this one day workshop, we will explore how approaches from the performing arts can bring a new edge to one-to-one and group coaching settings.
- look at how the dynamic of a rehearsal space can provide a powerful mix of challenge and support for clients.
- use mask work and typecasting to look at the roles we play and the balance between ‘performance’ and authenticity.
- explore spontaneity & play using improvisation to find out what stops us, and look at how we can show up more in our lives and our coaching.
- explore physicality in coaching, and look at the importance of voice and body for confidence and identity.
- consider the value of real and imagined audiences in the coaching space, and look at how we can develop great connection with others in our relationships, life & work.
Drawing on her acting & directing skills, her coaching & leadership experience, and as an accredited leader of the internationally renowned Mastery of Self Expression workshop (see www.brighton-mastery.co.uk), facilitator Sam Chittenden will lead an interactive session responding to the needs of the group.
This will be a highly interactive and participative session, full of fun and experiential learning.
(This workshop can also be delivered in-house)